Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Time


This is not how I look everyday. I have a small child who is my everything. He makes my day sunny and bright. He makes me feel happy and tired. He also makes me very busy. I mean BU-U-U-SY. So, I really do not have time to fix myself up. Since our baby has arrived, a comfortable sporty outfit and pony tale are my daily "high fashion" now. This picture was taken when I had an occasion to put makeup and "dressup". I just do not find enough time for myself anymore. Where can I find it??? I knew that my life would change when my baby arrived, but I couldn't imagine that it would change so drastically and I love it. Amazing!!!
To share my view with you and learn about yours, this is why I created this blog I am Fascinated By http://iamfascinatedby.blogspot.com/. Here you and I can talk about what we are fascinated by, a good thing or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment