Saturday, April 18, 2009

Promenade

Finally, this day arrived. The day when our family can go for a promenade. You may ask why we couldn't do it before? It is simple, because my baby couldn't handle it. Or, probably, I couldn't. So, last night we visited the Plaza and our little son was walking on the street holding his Papa and Mama's hands. Some of you may think, so what? For me, it was a long awaited moment when I can dress up and walk with my son holding on to his little soft hand. I was fascinated so much that I stopped every 3 minutes looking at my baby and hugging him. He was a part of the crowd of different people on the street! He was so amazed by the surroundings, that his head was turning in every direction. When he saw several cars parked next to each other, he started saying "buma, buma, buma, buma" and on, and on... (In his lexicon, "buma" means a car or a truck.) Can you believe, so many cars at once??? Next, we visited a Victoria's Secret store where I saw several cute things. I couldn't decide between two items. All of a sudden, my not yet 2 year-old son said: "This!". I said "OK" and the decision was made.


No comments:

Post a Comment