Saturday, April 18, 2009

Make it Shine

One day, I turned on a Smooth Jazz station on TV just for background. After a few compositions, one song made me drop everything that I was doing. I looked at the screen and read the subtitles: Anders Holst, Make it Shine. I went on-line to check his profile right away and learned that he was originally from Europe. As soon as you enter his website, you can hear the song. This is what I read on his site: "Based in New York City, this critically acclaimed singer and songwriter is what Adult Contemporary music has been waiting for... Rooted in Jazz, Soul, and European Pop music, Anders distinguished sound will captivate and move you." I am really fascinated by his voice, music and believe that his style is the reflection of a wise and mature man. He definitely found his musical niche. So, I gladly added Anders Holst in my list of favorites.

If I could only make it better I would
If I could only make it stronger I would
If I could only leave behind those spoken words of mine and make it all shine!
........................................................................................
And see it the way you saw it
It might’ve bought us some time and made it all shine!
If I could only be that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment