Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prejudgment

Last night, as soon as my husband came home from work, he quickly went to my laptop to search for something. I asked him what he was looking for. He wanted me to wait a minute. He knows, I am inpatient. Finally, he showed me this clip. I got chills when I watched it!!! It touched me to my core. I was reminded about three important things:
1. A real talent is like a precious diamond, often hidden.
2. If you have a dream, just follow your heart and do not pay attention to those who may prejudge you.
3. Before judging, give someone a chance to express themselves. We all know this golden rule but, honestly, how often we do NOT follow it?
So, watch this fascinating video now, get your chills and believe in yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z0h1NNk1Ik

No comments:

Post a Comment